- Brake function – measurement of pads thickness
- Fluids – inspection of brake fluid levels and leaks
- Rotors / drums – determining if resurfacing or replacement is needed
- Wheel cylinders – check wheel cylinders for function
- Brake hardware – inspect hardware for wear and tear
- Brake hoses – problems with the hoses are common and need regular checking as they can wear out
Common Brake Problems
- At DR EUROMASTER AUTO REPAIR our professional mechanics will be able to diagnose all your Brake troubles! Avoid costly repairs and maintaining your peace of mind begins with regular brake inspections.